Sunday, August 24, 2014

"A New Baby" is the Theme

We are on the second week of the baby theme and I haven't gotten many entries yet.  It is such an easy theme so dig out your stash and enter.  The shortcut to the challenge announcement is on my sidebar.   In the meantime here are some creations from the Design Team.
Michele
This week I enjoyed using a couple of the pieces from the "Baby Girl Pack" generously provided by our wonderful challenge sponsor Stitchy Bear.  I arranged the baby dress and bonnet on digital background paper from Twisted Papers then printed and cut them out.  I placed the dress and bonnet on some beautiful designer paper from the iTkuPiLLi Primavera series.  I added a baby bootie border and some letters from a baby sticker set I had.  Now I've got two baby cards made and ready to send for the next baby that comes along.  I hope you join the challenge and get some baby cards made as well!
Karla
For the second week of “It’s a baby”, I’ve made a card for a girl. I've used a digital image from the Stitchy Bear's 'baby girl pack' kindly supplied by our sponsor after coloring it digitally. I adorned my image with some flowers, some crystals, and some stickers. I also used an old baby image I found when I was surfing Pinterest It is from 1930’s. Keep playing along with us! We love to see your creations. Have a magical week, my friends!
Leona
I have used 4 separate digistamps from Stitchy Bear for this CAS card.  I use Promarkers in Pastel Blue, Cornflower and China Blue.  I have mounted the topper onto Bazziill.
 Hazel
I've used digital images from the Stitchy Bear's 'baby boy pack' kindly supplied by the sponsor. I coloured with spectrum noir pens, mounting on to a background I found on the internet.
.
 
.
Thanks to Sstitchy Bear for being my sponsor.

No comments:

Post a Comment