Sunday, August 10, 2014

Week 2 Challenge 92: All That Jazz

More inspiration from the team for our challenge 92: All that jazz. To enter the challenge with your music designs please click here to be taken to week 1 where you will find the linky or click on the link in the sidebar to be taken to the post for week 1.
Vicki
I love working with black and white.  My musical card's image is from Stitchy Bear Outlet.  Even though my theme wording is "Jazz" your entry may be anything musical.


Karla
For the second week of All that jazz, I created a journal page and made a card with it for a good friend . I used my acrylics, a paste for texture, rubber stamps and some stencils. The guitar silhouette was kindly provided by our sponsor Stitchy Bear stamps and the quote is from the internet. I also adorned it with a couple of flowers, a black ribbon and some others stickers. Keep playing along with us and have a super magical week!


Michele
I am having fun with this challenge. I made another largely digital creation for this week. The background is digital paper from McMahon Five to which I digitally added the horn player and drum set from Stitchy Bear's All That Jazz digital stamp set. I also included the words "All That Jazz" also from Stitchy Bear. I added some border that made me think of stage lights and some musical notes to complete this card. I hope you will join the challenge!
Leona
For my second All That Jazz post I have made a CAS card using the grand piano and added my own sentiment. Perfect for the piano teacher!


Hazel

I've used some sheet music that I found on the internet and created my card digitally in Microsoft Picture It, adding digital images taken from Jazz Band, kindly supplied by Stitchy Bear's digi outlet, together with a quote by Duke Ellington - all created digitally.
We look forward to seeing your musical entries.

No comments:

Post a Comment